"What's mine is mine, and what's yours is also mine!"
- Orion to his siblings eating all the food alone.GDWO, Vol 1, Ch 1
"Don't you dare underestimate me just because I'm smaller!"
- Orion to the enemy Yōji, while he attacks him.GDWO, Vol 1, Ch 6
"I promised my uncle that I'll never give in to bullies!"
- Orion facing the overnumbered enemies.GDWO, Vol 1, Ch 6
"Remember, my name's Orion! I live to hunt evil guys!"
- Orion to the villain Shinkichi and his pack.GDWO, Vol 1, Ch 7
"I don't care if you forgive me or not! I'm the one who won't forgive you, idiot!"
- Orion to the villain Shinkichi, jumping after him into the river.GDWO, Vol 2, Chapter 8
"Just be quiet, old man. I said no!"
- Orion's reaction to Chōrō's attempt to stop him from leaving.GDWO, Vol 2, Ch 11
"I'm... Who was it? Ah! The kid of the idiot Heizō from Fukushima!"
- Orion making fun of Heizō.GDWO, Vol 2, Ch 11
"I won't forget your faces! The next time we meet, I'll return the favor for sure!"
- Orion threaten Ryō and his pack.GDWO, Vol 2, Ch 13
"But why would it have to be a secret if they didn't do anything wrong?"
- Orion questioning Kojūrō's and Yamabiko's secret.GDWO, Vol 3, Ch 16
"Why hide it? We're friends already! If you're keeping secrets from me, that's not how friends are."
- Orion to Yamabiko, who's not allowed to share his secret with him.GDWO, Vol 3, Ch 18
"Go wherever you want...! but the next time we meet, we're no brothers anymore..."
- Orion to his brother Sirius, who decieded to switch to the evil side.GDWO, Vol 11
"The Ōu Army needs to teach those bastard bears a lesson!"
- Orion to Unsai.GTLW, Vol 7, Ch 52
"If this fails, it's all over."
- Orion's thoughts about the war against the demonic bear Monsoon.GTLW, Vol 11, Ch 87
"You are not my brother anymore, Bastard!"
- Orion fighting with his stubborn brother Sirius.GTLW, Vol 12, Ch 94
"Now I've got lots of power...! You better get ready Monsoon!"
- Orion's thoughts as Toshimitsu handed him over the deadly sickle.GTLW, Vol 19, Ch 148