"We are a bunch of troublemakers from the Hokkaidō island...!"
- Hakurō introducing his pack. Ginga Nagareboshi Gin, volume 11
"My name is Hakurō. Call me by my name, too, mate!"
- Hakurō tells his name to Ben. Ginga Nagareboshi Gin, volume 11
"Even a sword will get rusty if you forget it into its scabbard!"
- Hakurō explaining that fighter needs to fight at the times to stay in fighting shape. Ginga Nagareboshi Gin, volume 11
"You're a brown bear... I assume you know my name!"
- Hakurō to bear, before attacking. Ginga Nagareboshi Gin, volume 13
"I may not be the strongest male, but I am Lord of these lands! I won't die as easily as you think!"
- Hakurō to Aram as he attacks him. Ginga Densestsu Weed, volume 39
"I will wait for you in the afterlife, you can't hide in this world nor the next one!"
- Hakurō cursing at the Russian dogs. Ginga Densestsu Weed, volume 39
"Gin...I'm sorry. I couldn't protect my people. I'm sorry...I'm sorry, Gin."
- Hakurō's final words. Ginga Densestsu Weed Gin, volume 39